When in Doubt

Always Good 4

 shoes - payless, skirt - f21, tank - ragz dressware, jean jacket - american eagle, necklace - target

Always Good 3


Always Good 2


Always Good

That's right, when in doubt wear your trusty jean jacket.  That is my theory anyways.  This is a new skirt I picked up from F21 last week and I have been having hard time trying to style it, I am not sure if you can really tell from the pictures but it is lace.  I fell in love with it the minute I saw it, I've been looking for one for some time now.  When I finally figured it how to style it it was the jean jacket that I felt pulled it all together, I kinda like the daintiness of the skirt with the roughness of the jacket.  

Oh, and thank you guys so so much for all the sweet comments yesterday, I think that is the most comments I have ever received on my blog post eva!!  I read every comment and I truly look forward to it, thank you so much!

7 comments:

  1. I really love this look. I'm currently searching for a lace skirt or dress and this one is great.
    I just found your blog and I really like it, your previous post is really lovely.

    Following from Brooklyn,
    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stark blue against the white lace. Adorable!

    Seriously, I need to steal your closet.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree, jean jackets always look good, especially when paired with white...love that lace skirt!
    Your hair looks gorgeous, and these shots are fab, great post Jess!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my jean jacket too! Mine is dark denim. I've always wanted a light one too and this outfit makes me really want one!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. You look very pretty in blue. Cute necklace too.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I've been looking for a lace skirt.

    I think you did a great job styling it. You look very All-American-Girl. The top knot looks great, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!