Introducing ... Toms!

Introducing ... Toms 2!


Introducing ... Toms 4!




shoes - toms, jeans - gap, belt - fossil, tank&clutch - marshalls, necklace&headband - f21


Introducing ... Toms 3!



Introducing ... Toms!



Yes, I am in love with my new shoes!  I recently read a amazing post by one of my favorite bloggers about Toms.  Living in Southern California you see a lot of people wearing these shoes all the time.  I have to admit, I kinda liked them but I was not super crazy about them until now.  When I was reading the post by Paisley Print Shoes (love those ladies!) I found out that for every pair of Toms purchased, they donate a brand new pair to a child in need!  I was amazed, and before I knew it I was off to find myself a pair of Toms.  Now not only are the pair that I purchased super duper cute, but the are so very comfortable, its almost like wearing a pair of your favorite slippers out and about.  I don't want to take them off.  And then to top it all of, they donated a pair just cause I bought a pair ... love it!!  Do yourself a favor, go by a pair of Toms, you won't regret it!

12 comments:

  1. Love the pair you chose Jess, a great print, and love how you styled the rest of the outfit too!
    So nice to be able to shop and help out too
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Toms shoes :) My best friend knows someone who works for them, so she can get a big discount which is awesome!

    I love the way you styled your hair, too. This outfit looks so laid-back and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pattern for Tom's! Love those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely do casual the RIGHT way :)

    I am loving the print on your toms

    I have a pair in dark blue and I feel like a plane jane in comparison! But they are the comfiest shoes on the planet, so they still live on my feet for those lazy days.

    PS. That headband is beyond adorable.

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I've been curious about Toms - have heard a lot but never tried them myself. Those are a really cute pair and I love the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is freakin' adorable! Love the Toms and the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Toms are too adorable on you! And I looooooove the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO fun! Love it!
    www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE TOMS!! I just got a gold, glittery pair that I am obsessed with!!! Yours are super cute too - they look awesome on you.


    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog I just started with my sister and follow us back!

    Also, we are doing a giveaway right now for a Tiffany & Co. necklace. Check it out!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your Toms! I've wanted some for a while, but have yet to make the purchase! they're super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aren't you sweet?? We're so glad you bought a pair of TOMS! And you got such a cute pair. Now you can still look cute and be able to walk a ton. :) (great necklace by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!