Wanna Go?

Wanna go

shoes - target, jeans - f21, shirt&tank&necklace - ragz dressware, clutch - ennis, bangles - world market

Wanna Go 4


Wanna Go 3

Wanna go 2
As we were sitting around last night wondering what the heck to do, the Hubby can up with a great idea.  We went to Comedy Night at the Belly Up.  The Belly Up is a great little venue in Solana Beach, California that holds all sorts of live events ... from comedy nights to up and coming artists and even salsa nights.  The Hubby and I have been here a few different times but this one was the best.  Both of us have never been to a comedy night and let me tell you, wow .... so much fun!!  So this is what I pulled together really quickly to wear last night, comfy yet cool.  Did I just use the word "cool", I think I did .... back to the 80's for me!  Tomorrow we are off to Laughlin, Nevada with some great friends of ours for the long weekend.  I hear the weather there is not so cool .... going to be 100 degrees (around 45 degrees Celsius for my Canadian friends!) not that is way too hot, means lots of time in the pool and water!  Wish me us luck!

7 comments:

  1. I love this outfit- it relaxed and polished at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you included the temperature in Celsius..I always stare at the Fahrenheit - really confused.

    Looking pretty as usual! Those shoes are awesome!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely effortless chic style! Checked out your outfit posts and am really impressed. Great blog! Following you. I hope we can be blogger friends.;) out your outfit posts and am really impressed. Great blog! Following you. I hope we can be blogger friends.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look adorable. relaxed and chic! i love that clutch. and i am glad you and the hubby had a good night. sounds like a lot of fun! enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so adorable and so chic and stylish, i love stripes, more like obsessed with them, and the color r great on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, particularly your bangle and necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that top, the blue and beige stripes are perfect, and that collection of bangles is beautiful!
    Have so much fun...it is getting cooler here in Vancouver, I am envious of your 45 degree pool weather!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!