The Truth






































 shoes & shirt - ragz dressware, skirt - f21, shirt - necklace - francesca's, sunnies - crush




So the truth of this all is that I have never actually worn this skirt.  I am pretty sure it has been living in my closet for over a year now.  I have tried it on at least a dozen times.  I was truly in love with it when I bought it but for some reason once I got it home the love changed.   Has this ever happened to you?  Trust me, I want to wear this little gem ( and by little I do mean little, it is a wee bit short ).  I love the colors, I love the tulle underneath it .... I am just not sure if I love the length or the fit.  I have also really had a hard time styling it, I enjoy this one the most - hence that it made it onto the blog.  I am however thinking of giving the skirt away .... what do you think, would you like to own this skirt ....

10 comments:

  1. The skirt is so cute! Love the bold colors and the tulle underneath...you've styled it perfectly with the bright tank and amazing belt, I think it's a keeper!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite color blue; and I love your necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you've styled this. The skirt IS kinda short but it looks great on you. Plus, sometimes it's not such a bad thing to have a short skirt to wear on date nights with the Hubs. I know they always appreciate a short skirt! ;o) I don't know if it would work but you could also try throwing on some leggings underneath? That's usually my solution for too-short skirts.

    I say keep it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, first of all, I love that there's a rainbow in the bottom corner of the last photo :)

    I think the skirt would be WAY too short on me... like borderline X-rated. But I think you styled it cute - like the blue top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit!!
    Great colourblocking and that skirt and beld is amazing!!

    Kisses Anne
    http://annenobody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the skirt is really pretty. I love the pattern. It is a little on the short side, but you pull it off really well. Have you thought about wearing it with leggings or tights underneath?

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I have items like that. I think we all do. Somethings just look better in the dressing room than your room.

    But I think you've styled it well here, and I think I have a similarly colored skirt in a similar shape, and I styled it once and LOVED it. But now when I look at it, I'm just not feeling it.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WANT IT!!!! I was thinking that I was going to go to F21 tomorrow (we have one in Polo Park now :) then I saw you had it over a year :( I think just out of blogging principle (you should only where things we can still get LOL) it should be MINE!!!
    Luv ya xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have so many things in my closet that I have never worn, but I cannot get rid of them because you just never know ...
    I happen to adore this skirt. You work it really well!!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!