Summer Outfit






































shoes - target, pants - gap, shirt - nordstrom rack, necklace & bangles - ragz dressware, ring - f21, sunnies - kenneth cole





When I think of a outfit to wear when it is a hot summer's night, this is what it would look like.  I actually bought these pants for our trip to Italy last June and haven't really worn them since then.  I do realize now that they aren't the fit that I thought they were .... isn't that strange???  Do you ever have that happen, you think something looks a certain way when you look at yourself in the mirror but then when you see it in a photo it is totally different?!?!  Why the heck is that?

Anyways, hope you liked the Hubbies take over yesterday ... he will be doing it every Tuesday!  It actually was his idea, amazing right?!?!  I love that guy so much!

5 comments:

  1. i was just thinking about that today, when i took pics of my outfit (which i thought looked cute) and it looked horrible! i'm not saying you look horrible, cause you look pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair looks so pretty. also, congrats on doing the one trend that I cannot brave to do: white pants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nails!!

    http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous summer look!! I love the white pants & they are so well paired with your lovely patterned cami. Oh, and your nails are SO adorable ...love the subtle glitter on your ring finger. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I just no find your blog! You are adorable! I love your colorful outfits. And I need to comment on those nails! I love the color. Newest follower...

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!