Pattern Mixing

Pattern Mixing 3

 shoes - cathy jean, skirt & shirt - f21, bangles - lulu's, sunnies - crush

Pattern Mixing 4

Pattern Mixing 2

Pattern Mixing


Well, this is my first attempt at pattern mixing, I am not going to lie .... I have been terrified of it!  I have seen so many of you lovely ladies do it with such ease and there was me, just standing in front of my closet with what would feel like forever and come out with nothing!  I recently saw that the Everybody Everywear blog challenge this month was pattern mixing and even though I am a little late I thought I'd give it a go.   I think next month I will stay on top of this so that I can actually summit my photo, such a fun idea!  He is my first on many attempts (hopefully)!!

13 comments:

  1. Love the mixing of the patterns. I wish I was brave enough to be that bold, but I just might try it to see how it turns out :)

    Cam
    http://www.myexpressions24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally rocked it! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess - great, GREAT job!! I've been seeing Kendi & other bloggers do this for a while and have just been too scared to try it myself - I'm just not sure I have the right pieces. I LOVE what you've done here! Keep it up! And I love Everybody, Everywhere too - so much inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! You would never guess that those patterns would work well together, but they look great!

    Yours Truly,
    Tam

    www.yourstrulytam.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did so well! I'm dying over that top and the shot of you with the flower and the sidewalk to the right is gorgeous.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polka dot skirt is so cute!! And I think you did a great job with the mixed prints... I've only attempted very subtle print mixing so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! You pulled off the pattern mixing perfectly and I love the setting you chose, it brings out all the colours amazingly.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow darling you look so great!
    this pattern is pretty cool and fresh!
    love it
    cute blog! i'm following you by google friends box hope you'll do the same ONLY if' you'll like mine!
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Syriously Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pattern mixing!!! Adore your top!!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that! You really mix patterns well!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this look - your skirt is so so gorgeous <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those prints mix perfectly...and I'm loving the arm candy too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I would never thing to put this together but it seriously looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!