Date Night

Date Night 3





































                                shoes - joe fresh, dress & belt - ragz dressware, clutch & necklace - f21


Date Night 4


Date Night 2

Date night
































The Hubby and I have decided that from now on Sunday is "date night"!  To me this means we spend the day doing awesome things like lying in bed watching movies, or going for walks on the beach, but for sure going out and trying  new restaurants we have never been to.  This Sunday was the first of many date nights and I even had some time to run out to one of my favorite stores and pick of a few new items (I might just have to post that tomorrow!).  So we went to this great new restaurant in Del Mar called Burlap.  Super amazing food, great atmosphere and even better service.  To say the least we really really liked it.  I am not sure if you ever followed Top Chef but the owner of this fabulous restaurant was a contestant on that show and he also owns another fab restaurant downtown San Diego called Searsucker.  Oh, and this is what I wore last night to dinner, it is new and I am loving the cut at the bottom of the dress!

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos Jess, I love the print on that dress, you look lovely!
    Date nights are essential, sounds like you had a perfect Sunday!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun day! i'm in love with your clutch and ring...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cut of the dress too! Great print also! Good find! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay date nights! We usually have Friday night as the official date night, but some weeks (like this week) we are too exhausted at the end of 5 days of work and do Saturday or Sunday instead. The important thing is focusing on spending time together!

    And...cute dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gorgeous lady :)

    How I love date night - and you just managed to pull off the perfect date night outfit. Your hubby is a lucky man.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how sweet! Sunday date nights sound perfect :) We usually shoot for Thursday nights, and Sunday is our lazy day.

    This location is perfect for photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What pretty photos Jess! Glad you had a great date night too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your dress and ring! I think it's a great idea to get dressed up and get out at least once a week - it's fun and romantic.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the print on that dress and that's a really cool ring, I'm obsessed with them..
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, maybe you'd like to enter?
    anyway.. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful dress! I love the scenery behind you! Stunning, as always!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the colors of the dress with a combination of beige...good post!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!