Standing Ovation

Standing Ovation


shoes - cathy jean, dress - ragz dressware,belt - nine west, clutch & bangles - f21, sunnies - kenneth cole

Standing Ovation 3


Standing Ovation 2

Standing Ovation 4
First of all let me just tell you I am still in amazement with Adele as I sit here writing this post at 11 am the next morning!! I am pretty sure I spent the whole night dreaming of the concert and singing her songs.  I have been to a ton of concerts in my lifetime so far and I have to say, I think Adele's concert was the best!  Did you hear that .... I said THE BEST!!  I have always been a fan of hers since the very first day I heard one of her songs and after last night I am only a bigger fan.  The lady is unbelievable, if you can even imagine this.... but she sounds better in person!  We got to see her at a outdoor amphitheater, which was stunning.  She is funny and super whitty, and she told us stories about how she came to write each of her songs.  She even got her crew to grab a very lucky guy from the crowd to go up on stage and give her the sign he had made and they took a picture with the crowd behind them ... how amazing, I think she made that guys life!!  Sorry for rambling on about Miss Adele, but it was such a great experience, if you enjoy her music and ever get a chance to see her, please do!

On another note, this is what I wore out to dinner, we went to the super amazing Italian restaurant called Cucina Urbana.  It was amazing to say the least, a great way to start what was about to be the best night!  I had to change a bit due to the concert being outside and I was not going to run the risk of getting cold and grumpy during the show so I but on black tights, black cowboy boots and my trusty jean jacket.  A bit country but super comfy and perfect for the chilly night.  Now all I wish it that I would have gotten a picture of the before and after and that I would have gotten to meet Adele ... oh well, maybe next time!  Here are a few extra shots of our night.

 Our seats!



11 comments:

  1. I am In.LOVE with the 3rd pic of you with the fence - GREAT, great shot!

    That is such a cute dress & I like the way you switched it up to be a little warmer - super cute!

    Good review of Adele's show too - sounds like I better be on the lookout for her coming to Salt Lake! Glad you had such a great night! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the tights, boots and jean jacket! glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Adele!

    Cute outfit, and your night sounds like it was super fun :) Have a great weekend too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L-O-V-E your dress, you looked gorgeous! And omg so jealous of your Adele live in concert experience. I've been wanting to see her live for a few years and her show here sold out so quickly, I couldn't get my hands on tickets. I'll have to live vicariously through you haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you told her I said hi :) Super jealous. Your outfit of choice though...perfection.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! that dress is so pretty. i am so glad you had such a good time at the concert. it sounds like an awesome night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress! I love the fence as the background! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fence background is beautiful! I am love with the pattern of it and the contrast of the fence with the white background.

    Also, I really like your one-shoulder dress. So sassy and cute.

    I'll confess: I've never heard an Adele song. I listen to country mostly. But I've heard so much about her, that I'm going to need to YouTube her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had an amazing time at the concert! there is nothing better than going and having the performer exceed your expectations! I love Adel, I wonder if she will ever come to CT?!

    Also, your dress is gorgeous, and i love the gate in your background - so pretty!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the one sleeve look! And I am jealous you saw Adele... I usually have crap music taste but i think she's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fantastic! I am glad the concert as so amazing.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!