Takeover Tuesday

ZackJess-Engmnt_print_027


Hello blogging world!  My name is Zack Gitler, the other half of Jessica Gitler and I am officially taking over this blog once a week for TAKEOVER TUESDAYS'S!  Focusing on music, food and anything that puts a smile on your face is what I am about and what I will focus on displaying each week.  A little bit about myself:

-I am married to the greatest women alive!!! (Yeah Yeah!!!)
-I have been a DJ for the past 16 years (As long as it sounds good, I don't care what genre it is)
-I love food (To eat and to cook)
-I love to travel (Anywhere and everywhere)
-Can't live without Q-Tips (The ones for your ears and from Tribe Called Quest:)

Some of you may know the group Bitter Sweet, but if you don't they are an amazing dynamic duo made up of Kiran Shahani & Shana Halligan.  After choosing a random show to go to in 2006, I was hooked and wanted to know more.  Bitter Sweet is an electronic/trip-hop duo with jazz-like qualities from Los Angele's who met through Craigslist if you can believe.  In the mood to lay down and relax or hop in your car and just drive around on a nice sunny day, Bitter Sweet can help make any of those elements a better one!

3 comments:

  1. i love bitter sweet! thanks for sharing. what a cool idea for you to take over the blog once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea!

    Thanks for the great music recommendation too :)

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are cute together!! That first pic is adorable. Thanks for sharing, and it's nice to "meet" you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!