Christmas in August




  shoes - can't remember, skirt - thrifted (loft), shirt - nordstrom rack, belt - ragz dressware, bangles - world market






Apparently I don't really pay all that much attention to where we shoot our photos!  It wasn't until after we were completely done that I started to look over everything and voila .... the fence behind me is green, actually I think there are 2 green fences!!  In almost any other case this would be great,  since this is really one of the only red things I own.   I find red to be a really hard color for me to wear.  Ah well, Christmas in August it is.

5 comments:

  1. love the detail on the tee and the bright red of the skirt!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that shirt! And the belt too!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog, Jess! Isn't Kendi great?! She gave you a little shoutout BTW..wasn't sure if you saw it. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely outfit! i love the top. and the green fence behind you actually makes the red skirt really pop in the photos. i think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that belt and the contrast stitching on the skirt. So pretty.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!