Impromptu




So here we are in VEGAS!!  I know, we where just here less then a month ago but this is the thing with living in San Diego, its so darn close!!!  Since I have no outfit pictures prepared because we literally left so quickly I thought I would give you a little taste of our wedding which took place twice, once in  Las Vegas and the other at the courthouse in San Diego.  Zack (otherwise known as "the Hubby" around here) and I met while on vacation in Puerto Vallarta.  I was there for a friends wedding and he was there to meet up with his Mom, sister and his sisters boyfriend.  We were staying coincidentally at the same resort and had made friends with some of the same people around the resort who eventually ended up introducing us.  I met Zack 3 days into my vacation and he was on his last couple of days so we really only got to spend minimal time together.  Anyways, it is kinda a long story but to try and cut it short ( I don't want to bore anyone too much today) I remember telling my girlfriends that I was going to "marry that guy" when we were leaving and sure enough ..... 6 months later we got married!!!  At the time when we met I was living in Calgary, Alberta and Zack was living in San Diego.  Zack came to visit me up in Canada a bunch of times and there were many other trips along the way but when it came time to make a decision as to what the heck we were going to do, it was easy for me to pick up and move so that is what I did.  I sold everything I owned and drove on down to San Diego.  The best thing I ever did was go on that trip to Mexico.  And here is the thing, I almost didn't go!!!  I can't even imagine what my life would be like now if I hadn't!  Zack and I married at the courthouse on October 23, 2008 and it was the greatest day of our lives, well that is until we got married again, here in Las Vegas on our one year anniversary!!  Zack and I both love Vegas a ton ( Obviously right!!) so we decided that day that we got married at the courthouse that we would have another wedding when we had saved up some money and that the best spot for it would be Vegas.  And so on October 23rd, 2009 we did it again but this time with all of our family and friends got to be there with us.  Whenever we come back to Vegas we can't help but talk about our wedding and how much fun we had.  Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding in Vegas, I hope you like them!

5 comments:

  1. Your wedding pictures turned out SO amazing... I'm still sad that I wasn't able to make it!

    Love you guys to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing wedding pics! I love action shots - ESPECIALLY jumping pictures. It looks like you had a blast. And what a fun way to celebrate your first anniversary! Would love to see more pics someday....maybe Oct 23rd?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! what a great story. and of course, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, what an amazing wedding pics!! you guys have had a blast! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such cool story - the amazing chance encounter.... doesn't every girl wish for that??

    Love your wedding shots - you guys did an amazing job with the jumping shots!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!