Patiently Waiting

Patientily Waiting 2


Patiently Waiting 3


Patiently Waiting

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that my Birchbox has arrived!  I was over visiting Linley's blog, it's called Dwelling & Telling, and she was talking about her Birchbox that she had just received.  I think it took me a total of 1 minute and I was over at the Birchbox website signing up.  So you pay a ten dollar fee monthly and they send you a cute little box every month with samples of all sorts of girlie stuff.  How fantastic right?!?!  I love finding out about new and great products so this was right up my alley.  Usually I wait till I meet up with some of favorite girls, otherwise known as Meghan and Jenny, when I am in Canada ... they always have the new greatest products.   Looks like this will be my fix till I get to meet up with them ( oh how I miss them! ).

Just a little update, I have had a few friends ask me if they ship to Canada and I am sorry to say that they don't yet, but are trying!!   Sorry to get you all excited just to take it away but the minute I hear of any changes I will let you know!

9 comments:

  1. Does the come to Canada......?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! Be sure and let us know about the stand out products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds like something i could get addicted to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you're now a part of birchbox!! isn't it fabulous to receive every month?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nail polish and great idea!
    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm what?! How did I not know about this?! Definitely signing up!

    I love getting packages, so I know how excited you must have felt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not huge fangirl about products and such but this is a fabulous idea!


    And re: my blog...I meant every word! You are adorable & I really love seeing your posts. And really, I am super grateful that you were my first "stranger follower" even if that's a cheesy thing to be happy about :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Thanks for all of the great tips about Florence! I am def planning on riving around the countryside. I'm so excited! ... and I see that you got your necklace in this pic from Italy - seems as if there is good shopping for accessories there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a great deal! I love trying new products and love even more getting packages in the mail, so this would be perfect for me! Definitely checking this out ASAP

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!