Tails


Tails 4

Shoes - Cathy Jean, Dress & Belt - F21, Purse - Melie Bianco, Watch - Nixon

Tails 1
Tails 3Tails 2 Yes, it is official ... I am in love with dresses that have a tail ... or a mullet, or whatever you want to call it.  This dress is a new addition to my wardrobe and I can't tell you how amazingly comfortable it is.  I love the color and I just find it so easy to wear, and best of all .... its price tag was really nice too!  One thing I will give F21 .... the price is almost always right ... it may not last forever but at 21 dollars I have no problem going for it!  

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! Great color. I'd wear a maxi every single day if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this dress looks seriously amazing on you! That color is gorgeous! And I am loving the ocean in the background. I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress...the color is stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty!! I love that dress and the color. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!!! What an AWESOME color on you!


    Audrey
    www.puttingmetogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is so pretty - it's rather mermaid like, I think. And you look gorgeous in it!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was one of my fave looks on the trip! You rocked it, and inspired me to buy a similar bright blue version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks Doll ... I loved the dress that you bought, can't wait to see you wearing it!!
      Jess

      Delete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!