Inspiration


Inspiration 1

Shoes - Aldo, Shorts - Gap, Shirt - Local Boutique (Ragz Dressware), Sunnies - Crush, Ring - Gift from the Hubby from Peru

Inspiration 3
Inspiration 4
Inspiration 2
Inspiration comes in all sorts of shapes and forms ... mine mainly comes from the internet and everyday people.  One of my favorite blogs out there is Kendi Everyday ( I am sure it is for many of you!) and the other day she had a somewhat similar outfit.  So you got it, I got right on it trying to recreate it my way.  So thank you Kendi for the awesome inspiration.  If you haven't ever been to Kendi's blog ( I am not sure if there is actually anyone out there who hasn't) then you should head right on over there .... this girl is very inspirational!!

12 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shorts and you have some killer limbs girl friend! Love the Peruvian ring too....we're from Peru :-)

    Http://cityandburbsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I do like Kendi's outfits. She has some great inspirational posts!
    I love how you took the idea and ran with it. These shorts are just amazing. So fresh and fun for summer. :)
    Count me as your newest follower!

    Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Hope you will visit my blog too! Let me know if you want to follow each other!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very lovely! I like the combination of casual ikat shorts and sheer blouse.. very chic! :)

    ayumi

    www.chibi-chic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shorts are perfect with those red pumps :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did it! Saw her post and immediately went looking for those Gap shorts but couldn't find them :(

    You look great though! Love the shoes.

    Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i remember that post! and i just loove those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love the ikat shorts - they look great with the pop of red!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so summer ready! Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so adorable! Love those shorts on you! And your legs are killer! Jealous!
    Thanks for reading my blog! I appreciate all your sweet comments!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!