Cha Ching


Cha Ching 3

Shoes - Local Boutique called Ragz Dressware, Jeans & Cardi - F21, Tank - Old Navy, Purse - Lancaster (gift), Bracelets - a bit of everything (F21, Jami Rodriguez, Old!)

Cha Ching 1
Cha Ching 2
Cha Ching 4
Cha Ching ..... the noise I hope to be hearing when we visit Vegas on Monday!!!  I know, I know ... if you have been around here reading my dear little blog then you might be saying "AGAIN?!?!".  Yes, I will admit it, I ( I really mean WE) are Vegas addicts!!!  I love the place, it just never gets old for me!!  How about you guys, how do you feel about Vegas????  I mean, if you lived in San Diego I am pretty sure you would want to visit all the time too .... right?!?! 

5 comments:

  1. love the pants!just bought similar ones!
    :)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink pants!! May luck be on your side this weekend!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striped cardi and bright pink jeans? Hello best spring outfit ever! I love the detail shot of your bracelets, too - so pretty :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love Vegas, for all of its kitsch and pseudo-culture. There is just so much to do there (plus, free drinks). What isn't there to love?

    I love the pink skinnies!


    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving navy and pink together recently, so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!