Simply The Best


Simple The Best 3

Shoes - Old and stolen from a friend (hehe), Skirt & Tank & Cardi - F21, Belt - From a old shirt, Sunnies - Crush, Bracelets - Lulu's, Necklace - Jami Rodriguez

Simply The Best 4
Simple The Best 1
Simple The Best 2
Alright, let's talk sunglasses here for a moment!  If you have been around here for sometime now ( and thank you if you have) then you know I love my Crush Sunglasses!  Now let me remind you why; they have the best customer service I have ever experienced!  First of all, all of their sunglasses have a lifetime warranty!!!  Who does that .... right?!?!?  So my very first pair that I purchased broke, I was super sad but then I remembered that they said they had a lifetime warranty so I went to the website and got in contact with them.  All I had to do was send a picture of the broken sunnies and my info and they sent me a new pair.  Now I have gotten a little unlucky with my sunnies and have broken a few pairs (oppss) and with a simple little email I will have a brand new pair at my doorstep within days!  Amazing right?!?!  So to you Crush Sunglassses ..... I think you are simply the best and for that I will continue to purchase me some affordable sunglasses!

6 comments:

  1. wow, that's pretty amazing! they would hate me because i am constantly breaking mine! i love your summery outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the little rosettes on the cardigan - so cute!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! Love companies like that. Cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! It's very retro-esque and femme yet totally effortless. Love this kind of silhouette on you.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful skirt. And a lifetime warranty?! Thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!