The Aftermath


The Aftermath 4

Shoes - BCBG via Marshalls, Skirt - H&M, Shirt - Marshalls, Jacket - Parasuco (super old!!), Belt - Steve Madden via Nordstrom Rack, Purse - Melie Bianco, Necklace - World Market

The Aftermath 2
The Aftermath 3
The Aftermath 1
So if you got to check out yesterdays post then you know I went ahead and chalk colored my hair.  I liked it a lot and this is the aftermath .... after washing it (and I mean really scrubby it) the ends are a still a bit pink.  I kinda actually like the aftereffect to be honest ... it is a little lighter then the first day ... almost a peach color.  So if you plan on doing this with your hair I would say make sure you don't mind wearing it for a few days cause the color seems to linger.  Other then that ... just a bit of shopping for our up coming trip to Cabo and of course I walked away with some things I didn't really need but just couldn't pass up ... like this grey and neon yellow stripped shirt and these super cute sandels!!

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Have a great weekend.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the BCBG sandals! and i'm such a fan of jean jackets for spring. They are literally so perfect! :) I'm your newest Google Friend Connect follower! I looove your style Jess! <3
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com
    Crystal Bullet Necklace Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love your sandals and that cute striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your hair, so fun Jess!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!