Finally


Finally 4

Shoes - Lauren Conrad ( Kohl's), Jeans - Target, Blazer - Local Boutique ( Ragz Dressware), Top - Marshalls, Ring & Bracelet & Earrings - F21, Sunnies - Target, Watch - Nixon

Finally 3
Finally 2
I have been waiting for the day .... the day to finally buy this watch which is the new love of my life!!  I managed to not lose all of my money in Vegas so I thought .... hey, this is your time!!  I got my butt right on over to the surf shop near us and proudly bought my new baby!!!  The only thing it is rose gold ( which I love), so you know that now I am on the hunt for a awesome gold watch .... ahhh, always on the quest for something new.

7 comments:

  1. I love the light mint pants and the blazer. Congrats on your new "baby"! :)

    Dossome

    http://ataleoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's gorgeous! i just recently started wearing a watch...purely ornamental, of course. although every once in a while i actually check the time! ilove your minty jeans, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the hunt for the perfect rose gold watch too! Congrats on the new purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE me some nixon. I have the most obnoxiously bright pink watch from there and i couldnt be more in love with it from day one! :] so glad you got yourself one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous new watch. Those jeans are FAB-U-LOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pants! I love the color and those flats are adorable! I love the Lauren Conrad stuff at Khols! I got a really cute skirt from there and just love it!

    <3 Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you were able to get the watch :) The color of your pants rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!