Hammer Time


Hammer Time 5

Shoes - Toms, Pants & Sweater - Nordstrom Rack,  Watch - Nixon, Necklace & Bracelet - Jami Rodriguez, Big Bracelet - F21, Sunnies - Dita

Hammer Time 4
Hammer Time 1
Hammer Time 2
O.K. so apparently this week has been all about comfort.  I mean, it does make sense since all we have been doing is eating and drinking and laughing with family all week.  Now let me tell you a little secret ... I never in a million years thought that these pants would make it onto the blog!!!  I am pretty sure that when I tried them on and asked one of my besties what she thought of them I was told to " take those Hammer Pants off" ( right Megs????)!!  I laughed my butt off but bought them anyway .... simply because they are ultimate comfort!!  Now what about these fantastic sunnies?!?!?  Now you all know how much I love my Crush sunglasses ( a little something special coming up in the near future about that) but my beautiful and amazing sister in-law let me borrow her wonderful Dita sunnies and wow!!! You can check out a little bit more about them in this post and about the amazing lifetime warranty they have!  These Dita's are amazing, it is wasn't for the sticker price I would be sporting these all the time .... but thank you Nicole for lending them to me all in the name of blogging!!! 

7 comments:

  1. You are rocking those pants! I think you look great. I have a similar pair and they are so comfy, but I don't think I will be posting them on my blog! I don't pull them off as well as you. Sounds like you are having a fun week. Hopefully all of that fun will spill into your weekend! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole outfit looks soooo comfy! I'm loving the background in your last two posts. Makes me miss home! Is that close to your house?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled on your blog-- love your style! Very chic and trendy while still being casual and real. I feel like I'm the same way.

    Now following!
    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and comfy by the beach...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving this! The images are amazing and I love how effortlessly chic and comfy this look is.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comfy chic! Love the toms

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was there and saw these pants in person - they are amaze! And Jess can pull off this unique, chic and comfy look :) glad you liked the Dita sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!