Little Birdie


Little Birdie 1

Shoes - Cathy Jean, Jeans - Target, Shirt - Local Boutique (Ragz Dressware), Clutch - American Apparel, Sunnies - Crush, Watch - Nixon, Bracelets - F21 & Jami Rodriguez

Little Birdie 4
Little Birdie 2
Little Birdie 3
Here is a little bit of truth for you all .... I have no makeup on here.  None .... hence the sunnies!  I had the day off and getting all dolled up and putting makeup on just didn't sound like a whole lot of fun so this is how it went.  Thank you to who ever invented big sunglasses, they save me all the time!!

11 comments:

  1. love the print on your cute blouse! very chic wedges and bag too!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my sunglasses as well, agreed, so handy when u want to go au natural:)Gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I have used the sunglasses trick before! This outfit is super cute. I love the print on the top. And those shoes and bag are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great outfit! I love the color of those pants and that top - what a great combo!

    xo
    Dana
    Big City Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never known you had no make up on. Yes! I love big sunnies :-). Love the mint and blue combo.

    Http://cityandburbsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about sunglasses when makeup is sparse. Loving those green pants-- can't believe they are from target. Want them!

    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! Great blouse!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd never know!
    I always go for sunnies when i have no time for makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my face looked that good without make up! I love your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shirt is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great, great outfit! I gotta get me some bird or other small animal print. ;) Those wedges are awesome, and I loooove the pale mint jeans!!

    P.S. I would love to follow you on Twitter! Do you have an account?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!