Fakin' It


Fakin It 1

Shoes - Nine West, Jeans & Necklace - F21, Tank - Old Navy, Scarf as Vest - World Market, Clutch - Target

Fakin It 2
Fakin It 3
Fakin It 4
What do you think of the pink tips in the hair???  I think I am loving it .... and the best part is that it is not permanent!!  I have been thinking of actually going to see my hair stylist to do this but figured, hey want not fake it first!!  So over to YouTube to see if I could find a good tutorial and I sure did!  I used this one here and found it super easy ... I can't wait to try out the other colors ( I used the more expensive pastel colors from Michaels and they worked great, these are the ones I used!) !!  Oh, and this is not a vest .... it is a scarf.  While shopping at my most favorite local boutique one of the amazing girls there showed me how to turn a scarf into a vest ... AMAZING right?!?!  I have been trying it out with all of my scarfs and can't wait to pull together more outfits with them!!

9 comments:

  1. I love the pink in your hair! Super fun! And you should show us all how to do the scarf/vest thing. I love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the hair!! so fun, i want to try that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pink tips on the hair. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do a tutorial about how you tied the scarf...I would love to see! And your hair is so, so cute...I would LOVE to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and polka dots!

    http://steelmagnoliasfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I once saw how to use a big scarf as a vest on youtube...and I tried it with one of my mom's scarves. And...FAIL. I couldn't fit. Haha! Oh well, at least it looks good on most people! :)


    http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea of the scarf as a vest! The colored tips on your hair are gorgeous, I would really like to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the temporary pink! I once had a real piece dyed purple, but my hair is black so it take a lot to get it to a cute funky color... I now just opt for the clip in hair from Ulta. I love what that little splash of color does for outfits :)

    You are looking super cute in your pink/rock n' roll outfit!

    xo Teresa
    www.delightfullydarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit! The hair color looks great and the vest is lovely!

    xoxo!

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!