Balboa Park


Balboa Park 4


 Shoes - Marshalls, Dress - Local Boutique (Ragz Dressware), Belt - Calvin Klein, Purse - Melie Bianco, Sunnies - Crush, Ring - H&M, Watch - Guess

Balboa Park 3
Balboa Park 1




Balboa Park 2

This Sunday we went to Balboa Park here in San Diego.  I really forget how beautiful this place is ... the weather was perfect and we even fit in a little IMAX show.  This new little dress was picked up while shopping with my sister in law last week at my favorite little local boutique (Ragz Dressware), and it was the perfect thing to wear on this bright sunny day!

12 comments:

  1. Love this blue! Great pictures! Following you:) Do the same if you like!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress and love that you wore pink shoes :-)

    DI

    Http://cityandburbsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress. The color looks fabulous on you. And I love it paired with the pink shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress and shoes!! so chic!! great colors!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty colours and location!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This just made me so homesick! I spent so many days in those exact spots! Definitely one of my fave places in San Diego.

    Love the color of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a polished and pretty look! This blue is fabulous on you, and you took it up a notch with the gorgeous summery shoe-lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue dress with your pink shoes. Great color combination!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your style, so I gave you a Liebster Award! See my latest post for some blog love :)

    -Ashley
    whatisatwist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is such a vibrant and beautiful color and I love your stack of bracelets.


    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE San Diego and Balboa Park! When I was younger we used to go to Del Mar every summer!! Oh and I adore our dress!!

    <3 Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!