A Snow Flake New Year


snow flakes 4

Boots - Vince Camuto, Cords - Winners, Shirt - Zara, Scarf - H&M, Toque - from Peru ( Canadian for Beanie or Stocking Cap), Belt - stolen for the Hubby, Ring - from Cabo

snow flakes 3
snow flakes 1
snow flakes 2

Ahhh, it is finally the new year!!  This outfit was worn the other day and man it is not fun taking pictures in the snow ... talk about cold!!  After being in Canada visiting my family for the holidays I really have a new appreciation for all you lovely ladies who keep up with blogging in the cold weather ... it is a challenge!  I just want to wish everyone a very happy and healthy new year and I look forward to this new year of blogging!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Looking adorable as always...love that cute hat! =)
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, this is such a cute snowy outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a stripe and floral mix! Happy new year Jess!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snow! How festive. Are you from Canada?
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!