One Last Time


family photos 4

Boots - Vince Camuto, Jeggings - Target, Shirt & Scarf - Target, Blazer - H&M, Bag - Calvin Klein, Bracelet - Gift from a Friend

family photos 2
family photos 3
family photos 1
I took a much longer and unexpected break from blogging and I am sorry.  I have been in Canada for the holidays visiting family and as usual things have just been crazy (yet super fun) and I decided to put blogging on hold.  I just want you all to know I have missed you and thought I would give you one last post before the year is over!  This is the view from my Mom's house in West Kelowna ... and just like I had been hoping for there was a whole lot of snow for the holidays!!  I actually wore this outfit for a little photo shoot that me and my siblings did .... here are a few of my favorite shots below.

 
IMG_7259
IMG_7189

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that burst of cobalt blue from your jacket! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh it's that awesome scarf again! and i love these photos, looks like such fun!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning scarf! Love your outfit and the gorgeous Kelowna scenery.

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family has a cabin on the lake in Kelowna!! I thought I recognized the beautiful photos. The area is wonderful! Hope you had a great holiday :)
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!