Out In The Country


out in the country 2

Boots - Ebay, Tights - Target, Skirt&Belt - Ragz Dressware, Shirt - Winners, Necklace - F21

out in the country 3
out in the country 1
out in the country 4
So believe this or not but this is right in our back yard by the railroad tracks!  I love how if you do it right you can make any location look great ... just think of all those back alley photos we bloggers take!!  This is the second part to our photo shoot ..... I think I like these ones better.  Here is the thing ... I am going to post the few best shots on Monday and I am looking to all you lovelies out there to help me pic my biography photo for my website.  Stay tuned for Monday my friends ... I could really use your help!

7 comments:

  1. OMG so jealous that this is your backyard. I am terrible at getting good backgrounds for my photos because I'm usually snapping them right before work or when I get home before it gets dark! Definitely something I need to get better at

    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful back yard!

    Sheree
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are stunning, your backyard is too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning photos, what a setting! Lucky to have that in your own backyard :)
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super-cute chevron top - I love the colors and how it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go for the third!

    Lovely outfit BTW

    What about following each other on several networks : GFC and bloglovin for exemple ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty place for pictures! You're gorgeous. I just found your blog, and I love it. You put together great outfits.

    www.simplydaring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!