Other Bloggers


other bloggers 2

Booties - Steve Madden, Jeggings - Target, Sweater - Marshalls, Bag - Calvin Klein, Necklace - F21, Earrings - Sophia&Chloe, Sunnies - Target

other bloggers 4
other bloggers 3
Other bloggers 1

I am so grateful for the blogging world ... especially the fashion blogging world!  I love the moment when I just can't figure out what the heck to wear and then I remember this thing I have called a blog and how many other ones there out there.  I swear, it has made getting dressed so much easier and so much more fun!  Here is a little something for you all ... this is what a "real" bun looks like on this girl ... and thank goodness for the "sock bun"!!  Whoever invented it is a genius!!

4 comments:

  1. Amen to getting inspiration from blogs when stuck on an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so cute, and I love your red bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am forever inspired by other bloggers! It's the best, even if it often results in my shopping more.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pops of red!
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!