Layers


what a view 4

Boots - Steve Madden, Tights - Target, Skirt - H&M, Shirt - Target, Cardi - Gap, Vest - Ruche, Bag - Calvin Klein, Bracelets - Sophia&Chloe

what a view 3
what a view 2
what a view 1
  I quickly realized while visiting in Canada that it is much easier to dress for comfort than style.  I brought all sorts of cute outfits with me but when it comes to the cold it sure can be tricky.  This faux fur vest sure did come in handy a lot though ... it is super warm and I loved it!

8 comments:

  1. polka dots!!!! & in the cold when in doubt always add a layer of fur!!!! lol

    Happy New Year!
    xo Jackie
    ...livingaftermidnite

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vest is so perfect with the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fur vest/polka dot combo - I can't believe that skirt is from Target! Awesome find!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love how you mixed texture, prints and color. Love your blog and your style

    Thank you so much for visting my Blog, Happy New Year! Following you now...

    Xo Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so right - dressing for style during a Canadian winter is challenging to say the least ;) I think you did really well, though. The fur vest is just perfect and your hair looks amazing. Happy New Year, lady!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great taste in music and in clothes! you look fantastic!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comfort is key in the cold! (Wow...lots of alliteration!)
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Polka dots AND faux fur? Amazing. And the snow is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!