Take Over Tuesday!!!

Hey everyone, it's Zack!  Today's takeover is on an artist I came across while listening to Pandora (a online radio station that lets you customize what you want to listen to) and fell in love with.  The artist is Magnet, an independent artist from Norway who has had his songs featured on T.V. shows such as The O.C and Six Feet Under but what put him on the map was the recreation of Bob Dylan's "Lay Lady Lay" a duet with Irish songstress Gemma Hayesand and was on the Mr. & Ms. Smith Soundtrack.

And not to forget our "be thankful November", I just want to let you all know how thankful I am for good friends.  We got to spend so serious quality time with some of my best friends over the last weekend while we were in Canada.  Not only did we get to go to a great friends wedding but we all got to stay together!  I want to thank Danielle and Stan so very much for hosting us, we had a fabulous time and can't wait to do it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!