The Meet

The Meet 3





































Today my "be thankful" is for Tammy from Lemon, Avocados & The Bay, Stephanie from Mrs. Stephanie T and also Kelsey from Eat. Drink. Be A Tourist and last but not least Olivia from Olivia.Dee; who put on a amazing San Diego Blogger Meet Up!!!( And for those of you who don't know ... the whole "be thankful" deal is from some of my fav gals over at Paisley Print Shoes!!)  I am also super super thankful for all the lovely ladies who had the courage to show up to a unknown place with a bunch of other ladies that they didn't know!  I was one of those people.   I mean ... if you were as nervous as I was then I guess we will all make the best of friends from here on in!  I can not tell you how great it was ... at first it felt like the first day of school and by the time I left I felt like you were are a little part of my life I never knew was there ... and I thank you for it!  Ladies (that means you Tammy, Stephanie, Kelsey and Olivia), thank you for all your hard work to put it on, and I can't wait for another!!!  Not only did these ladies pick a great spot from the event (Sip by Flavor in Del Mar), but they put it all together so quick and managed to make it a lot of fun and super awesome!  The event was held at Sip by Flavor in Del Mar ( PLEASE, if you live in the area go check the place out, it was awesome and they really took care of us!) with tons and tons of raffle prizes and some games.


The Meet 8
Love the chalk board wine list behind the bar

The Meet 6
complentary sparkling wine ... can you ask for .... and strawberries!!!

The Meet 5
A little bingo al la blogger .... find and get the lovely ladies who fits the square

The Meet 4
Everyone into BINGO ... I mean who doesn't love some Bingo!!

The Meet 7





































They even managed to get us all some SPRINKLES CUPCAKES!!! Does life really get any better?!?!?

The Meet
This was my raffle gift that I won, from Sweet Bea's Baking and Ummmmmm I am pretty sure by the end of the day they will be all gone!!!! Wow, not even kiddin .... the lemon bars are something else!!!  And the beautifully decorated box is just a added plus!!

22 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I wish we had something like that here!! Looks like it would have been AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! This looks like so much fun, I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing these photos so I can feel like I was there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love blogger meet-ups. We just had a fun one here in NYC last night. And sprinkles cupcakes? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely event! definetly look like so much fun!

    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun, so cool when local bloggers meet up!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for writing this wonderful post! I'm so so happy you came and had a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your darling blog! I'm so glad I found it! I am a fellow style blogger myself :]

    I'll be back!

    xo.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogger meetups are literally my favourite part of being a blogger. It's so amazing to meet all the lovely and inspiring people who are going through the same stuff as you and support one another. This looks like an amazing event, so happy you had such a great time!

    Alex xo


    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like so much fun, I love blogger meetups :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! Makes me want to go to one around here! I love meeting people on blogs so it must be so much better to meet them in person! Do we get to see what you wore? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sad I missed out - I wanted to go but couldn't make it down to SD! I'm totally going to organize a carpool for next time! :)

    <3 The Daily Dani

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks like such a wonderful meet up! so much fun. and lucky you winning all of those sweets. yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, it totally was like the first day of school at first! I was soooo nervous! But now I seriously can't wait for the next one! It was a pleasure meeting you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh! that looks like a ton of fun! i want to go to a blogger meet up! i just dont know many bay area fashion bloggers at all! :( so jealous! and ditto to megan because i feel like i was included in on the fun ;)
    sharde’ @ the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad you came and had a good time! It was so awesome to meet you and can't wait to see you at the next meet up! Thanks for all the loving words :)

    xo, Kels

    ReplyDelete
  16. So I started a SoCal Blogger Meetup Post Recap Linkup (pshew that's long hehe) here: http://bayparkdream.blogspot.com/2011/11/socal-blogger-meetup-linkup.html

    You should link up this post..

    P.S. When does your husband need us for photo booth times? The 4 of us are all kind of excited about the whole thing hehe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! It was so fun, and also very nice to meet you. Don't forget about the bar mitzvah :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time! and i hear ya on the first day of school business... i was shaking in my boots! :]

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was so much fun to meet you at the event!

    ~Colette
    caffeinatedconvos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, what a well organized meet up! it must have been so much fun to meet up with all the other fabulous ladies in your area!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  21. i so want to go one of these sometime!!! how fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. it looks like it was so fun! i love the blogger bingo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!