Return Policy

Return Policy 3

shoes - kohl's (candies), jeans& sweater - f21, button up - american eagle, necklace - macy's, bag/clutch - hilside bags

Return Policy 4


Return Policy 2

Return Policy 1
These shoes ... wow, what a nightmare they have been.  This takes me to what I am thankful for today, also know as "be thankful November" with my friends over at Paisley Print Shoes.  I am super super thankful for great return policies .... such as it is at Kohl's!!  I mean, you don't even need to have a receipt to return things there!! I actually returned these shoes twice ... I did love them minus the fact that they are way way too high for me.  I just couldn't seem to get the sizing right.  I am usually a solid 8 but when I first bought them apparently I was in a rush and grabbed a 7!  Then when I finally realized this I went back and grabbed a 8 ... still not good; and then by that time there was no more 7 1/2 so I was out of luck.  I guess it was meant to be.  Thank you Kohl's, for having such a easy and great return policy ... not only did I get myself a great pair of leopard print flats in exchange( to be seen very soon), but the other day I found a way better pair of nude pumps from Nine West!

11 comments:

  1. i haven't been to kohls in a while, but i need to. aside from the return policy, they also have the best clearances! love your outfit...that fuchsia sweater looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Return policies are key! I feel like the first question I ever ask before buying anything is - can I return it? Some places SUCK for that, and some (like you said Kohls) are just amazing.

    You look so wonderful in bright colors by the way!!


    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Kohl's was so great about returning stuff. Good to know! Also good to know there's a cute pair of nude heels at Nine West! I've been on the lookout for a pair...you're like my shoe angel lately! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I love the clutch!

    Nicole Marie
    www.nicolemariewho.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I just found your blog and it is fantastic. You have really great style, and I LOVE the clutch in this post. I'm a new follower so stop by my blog some time and say hi!
    *Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, got to love any store that actually lets you return stuff and doesn't hassle you. Love the shoes you got in the end, they are gorgeous!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!! For great return policies, it's always such a huge relief! And you look so pretty in this outfit... and I'm loving your gorgeous photos! Happy Friday, girly. xo V

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your clutch and your necklace! Happy weekend!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm still so in love with that purse. :) yay for great return policies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome clutch! I actually opened my own Etsy shop selling handmade oversized clutches. You should check them out! http://lovecortnie.etsy.com

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    Nice outfit posts too btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit...especially the pop of yellow in the clutch paired with the fuchsia sweater. You look gorgeous!

    And I had no idea that Kohl's had such a great return policy...definitely good to know! I so appreciate Nordstroms for that very reason. Customer service is critical for a long-term shopping relationship :-)

    XO - Marion
    PS - Just found your blog and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!