Scarf Swap

Scarf Swap

Two posts in one day.... wow!!  The reason why is that I was part of a scarf swap recently and the one I received was amazing and today is the link up!! I love the color of it and the little crochet flower is just perfect to use on the scarf and it is removable so I see it on some of my blazers and jackets!  You can go over to Krysten's blog called Why Girls Are Weird, to see everyone else who participated in this really fun exchange.  My swap partner was Julianne from www.madebyjewls.blogspot.com and what a great choice she made for me ... thanks again Julianne!!  I have to admit, this is my first time doing something like this ... I think I would for sure do it again!  I think maybe a purse swap would be cool .... what do you all think???  I mean, I have so many purses that I just don't really use and I am always buying more ... maybe they could be of good use to some else.  We will see, let me know your thoughts if you would like.

4 comments:

  1. This scarf is gorgeous, I love it! And what a great idea. I think a purse swap would be a good idea too. I'd love to participate in it and get a cool new purse. I think I might have trouble letting go of one of mine though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing the scarf swap with me! The one you sent me is amazing!

    I love the idea of a purse swap too, you should do one on your blog, I'd participate! :)

    Thanks again! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes a purse swap would be perfect! i did the scarf swap too...it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!