Leopard

Leopard 2

boots - marshalls, jeans - ragz dressware, shirt - h&m, belt&ring - f21, clutch - innes

Leopard 3


Leopard 4


Leopard

Today I am off to Calgary, Alberta, CANADA!!  I am so very excited to get to hang out with some of my very best girlfriends.  I hope to have lots of pictures of the trip next week, but don't hold me to it ... I can get pretty distracted and totally forget to even take any!  I hope everyone has a great weekend and here is a little something I wore last week for date night.  I have to say, I just love the tan and red with the leopard look together!

10 comments:

  1. love that bag. and those boots! have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..love the red/leopard/tan combo!

    Have sooooo much fun this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also love this combo. and you look so chic and put together in this outfit. i have probably said that about all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love red & leopard together, so classy!
    Have a fantastic trip, hope you get to see Devon!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an amazing trip!! Take lots of pictures :)

    PS. LOVE the pop of color with the clutch (and your lipstick, what is it??)

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a fun trip and an amazing time!
    Love the leopard clutch!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your clutch! Great look.

    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog and I love it! Love that leopard purse! Love it if you stopped by! www.mythirtyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I adore you clutch and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo that top and clutch ROCK. you look amazing! (PS-Want to win a pair of shoes of your choice? Enter today on my blog: www.rubygirlblog.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!