Different World

different world

shoes - madden girl @ macy's, shorts&shirt - target, hat - the hubbies, long necklace - f21, short necklace - sophia & chloe, watch - nixon, beer - coors light

different world 4


different world 2


different world 3

First things first, we left yesterday en route to Laughlin Nevada in a car, 4 people and a dog.  We arrived into the evening and checked in and settled into our rooms then it was off to explore, however, while checking in I quickly realized that everything that I brought with me to wear was maybe going to be a problem.  Looking around I realized we where in a bit of a "different world".... if you know what I mean.  I am sorry in advance to anyone who lives in Laughlin, but this place is awesomely awkward, if that makes any sense.  Let's just put it to you this way, this outfit got me more looks that if I was running along the beach naked ... so I am a little worried for when I actually get "dressed up".  So far Laughlin has been a sight, we went to a bar last night called the Losers Lounge, live music till 6 am!!  For the record we did not stay that late but while we were there is was a (as a man that I met there who was a bit creeepy told me) "a smorgasbord of people".  We danced our butts off and laughed pretty darn hard too!  On the walk home along the river we saw skunks, racoons, a beaver and no people ... crazy right!!  I can't wait to see what other adventures Laughlin has to offer!! HAHAH!! Have a great long weekend everyone, and stay tuned for more adventures in Laughlin next week! OH, and yes ... you are correct, that is a BEER in my hand!!  Getting all crazy with Coors Light in Laughlin ... watch out now!

8 comments:

  1. Haha omg what a weird place!!! Sounds like you guys are having fun though, take lots of pics please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I've never been to Laughlin - had no idea it was so...interesting!

    Great tank! Have a FUN weekend!

    PS - Good choice on the beer. I don't drink much beer but if I do, it's definitely a Coors Light. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, i rally like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright top and fedora - the bar you went to sounds really fun - enjoy your vacation!!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I am sure you brightened up the room. I love that top. The color is fantastic.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a cute outfit and I absolutely love the hat. I can't believe you were getting looks for this! Its so simple!

    Can't wait to hear more stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute shots Jess, love the last one! Sounds like you are having a great adventure!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely know what you mean about a place being 'awesomely awkward'. I have been to a few! In one town I got kicked out of a mall because my shorts were "too short"... they were cute plaid american eagle shorts that were appropriate for golfing... LOL. Great blog, I'm a new follower!

    xo, allie
    accordingtoallieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!