Birchbox Review

Birchbox 3

                   This months Birchbox

Birchbox Review 2

This months Birchbox

 Birchbox Review

Details of this months Birchbox

Patiently Waiting 3

Last months Birchbox


Ok, so I just got my second Birchbox in the mall this weekend and I was just excited as the first one.  I figured I would give you a little glimpse of this months box and tell you what products I really like from last months box.  So here it goes, the best product for me was the Number 4 Lumiere D'hiver reconstructing mask. Not only did I fall in love with this product, but I am pretty sure it will be something I can't live without.  It is basically a leave in conditioner; you wash your hair and then apply the product and leave it in for 5 minutes then rinse out.  Let me tell you this, I have been in need of a hair cut for about a month or so now (trying to see how bad my roots can get, kiddin!) and this stuff is a life saver!  I have tried all sorts of leave in hair treatments and NONE have stood up to this guy!  I do have to admit, the price is pretty high (58 dollars!!), and I try not to buy super pricey products cause if I do end up loving it, it just becomes way to hard to keep buying it, but this stuff is worth every single penny!  And a little goes a long way, so I bought it ... also, when you sign up with Birchbox part of the deal is if you order full size products from that months box you don't pay shipping.  The other stand out product was the Zoya nail polish.  Not only is this stuff not as toxic as other nail polish (big plus since I wear polish all the time!), it dries really really fast and the chipping is minimal.  I ordered two other colors and love them both!  This is a great product, I highly suggest Zoya nail polish.  You can check out this site, they sell Zoya for $6.15 each and it looks like the shipping isn't to bad.

As for this months Birchbox, I am super excited to try it out.  The box consists of a mascara that actually tubes around your eyelashes to create a dramatic look .... really excited to give this a try and I am so hoping it is great.  There is a nail strip product, so no having to wait for it to dry, and let me tell you, if these things work I might just have to give up regular polish.  I have a very short attention span it seems and I am ALWAYS smudging my nails! There is also a lip enhancer, little perfume sample, eyelash card so you don't smudge your mascara on your eyelids (smart!) and the extra this month is a super cute hand made bracelet that I will for sure be wearing a lot.  I will let you all know what I thought of these little goodies next month when I receive my next Birchbox.  Hope you liked the review and if you have any questions about any of the products feel free to email or comment below and I would be happy to answer.

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how that LIV GRN perfume smells!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - Blinc is AMAZING! I borrowed from a friend once and was super impressed...but it doesn't really fit my budget. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been thinking about joining birch box for awhile now. I'm glad to hear good reviews!


    xo,
    Lauren
    mildmediumhot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing things like Birchbox on blogs and I have to say, I'm so intrigued by the idea of them. I love getting mail, and a box full of surprises every month sounds like so much fun! I must find one that ships to Canada :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!