Au Naturel

Au Naturel 4

shoes - toms, pants - h&m, shirt - f21, purse - american eagle, necklace - from thailand

Au Naturel 2


Au Naturel


Au Naturel 3

That's right, you guessed it, this is my hair in its natural state.  Not that great perfect wave given to it from one of my many curling irons .... or that perfect flat, none frizzy greatness that comes from my one and only flat iron.  This is it, the truth!  I wouldn't call it curly, nor would I call it wavy .... maybe just crazy and puffy.... haha, I don't know.  The Hubby likes it best in its natural state, imagine that right ... just the way it was meant to be is his fav ... of course, gosh do I love that man! ( I just said "gosh")  In other news, I have been getting so much wear out of my Toms, I can't say enough good things about them!  I might even be out on the hunt for another pair in the very near future.

11 comments:

  1. Your hair is GORGEOUS! Your husband is definitely on to something. Love your plaid top and TOMS look. Such a pulled together casual outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute top and your hair really is gorgeous. PS love your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! I think I agree with your husband on this one, your natural hair is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hair!Lucky to have such pretty, healthy hair...lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know how many people would love to have this hair?? (me!) you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair like this! I have a couple questions for ya - my hair looks a lot like this when I diffuse it. Is that what you did here (diffuse, I mean)? And when you straighten, how long does it usually take you? And last, what kind of straightener do you use? I've used a Chi forever but it's getting kind of old so I'm looking for a new brand.

    xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics.
    Love your look.
    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your natural hair! Course, I also complain about my hair au naturale. But yours is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it's always so hard to like our own hair in it's natural state - but really, it looks gorgeous!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  10. love these colours on you, you look beautiful! my hair is naturally curly and my bf doesn't wnat me to sraighten them (which i do 95% of the time) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty, I love your hair like this too!! The outfit is perfect, love the color of the pants and the checkered shirt...that 3rd shot is just perfect!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!