Langhorn Slim

Take Over Tuesdays, BABY!!!

Whats up everybody, its Zack, Jessica's husband and I have another great album for you to give a listen!!  5 years ago I was introduced to this band from my best friends and once I witnessed a live show I was hooked.  In person, Langhorne Slim's the kind of guy you want to hang out with and have a beer with after each show.  With a seasoned voice his songs blend folk, country, blues and rock influences in a fresh engaging way.  Below is a link to his third album "Be Set Free" which has a raw feel and could almost be an analogue recording with a real attempt to capture a close to live sound.  There’s little chance to get bored here as all the songs are short and to the point, making them all the more powerful as statements!!


LanghorneSlim_HR

langhorne-slim

slim

Langhorne_Fillmore 1/22/11

3 comments:

  1. I love a man who knows how to rock a fedora - he gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN pictures!! Love it!
    http://www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool photos! rocker men are soooo sexay!!!

    http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!