Ready, Set, GO!


shoes - payless, dress - f21, belt - ragz dressware, bracelets - h&m, necklace - gift



This weekend is going to be amazing!!  Not only is my little brother here visiting from Canada, but today is Canada day so we will be celebrating that and then we are off to Las Vegas to celebrate the 4th of July with my Mom and some other friends!!  One of the greatest things about living in San Diego is that it is only a 4 hour drive to Las Vegas!  This also can be very dangerous since the Hubby and I loooovvvveee Las Vegas!!  I hear the weather is going to be super hot so I foresee lots of pool time and super light breezy dresses, kinda like this one here!  This is a new one I snapped up from F21 for only 11 dollars!!!  So have a great long weekend to all my Canadian and American friends!

7 comments:

  1. I love this dress. $11 as a steal. Have fun in Vegas.

    P.S. I will get your package out to you asap! Thanks for following!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling dress! I love the corset-like belt! =)

    http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like so much your blog!I follow you! please follow me back , I'll be happy!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit so much :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had an amazing time this weekend. We were celebrating Canada Day too!

    PS. Can't believe those shoes are payless - they are adorable!

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 11 dollars?!?! You just motivated me to make a Forever 21 stop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great deal! you look beautiful! i hope your weekend was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!