Same Same


shoes - madden girl (macy's), dress - american eagle, vest - ragz dressware, bag - gift from my mom!, sunnies - crush (ps, they come with a lifetime warranty!!)





Yes, you are not imagining things, I am wearing my hair in the same beehive as my last post!  Crazy right?!?  You see, we got up super early on Saturday morning to head out on our little road trip to Palm Desert and really there is no easier hair do then this.  This is also the perfect outfit for road trips.  I am pretty sure if you traveled with me you would laugh cause every time we get in the car to go to either Vegas or somewhere close I am always wearing the same thing!  I bought this dress years ago to bring with me on a Mexico vacation and I think I wore it once and then it ended up in the back of my closet forever!  Now I want to live in it, imagine that ... I guess that is what happens when you realize how comfort when traveling is one of the most important things!  On another note, our trip was fantastic, filled with tons of pool time and some dancing and great food.  I have some outfit pictures that will be in my posts this week, can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. yay! i am glad you had a fun trip. i love that dress and the vest is so cute! and if my hair were long i would rock that beehive every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in these shots Jess! Love your hair, and love you in white. That vest is so cute!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely in that first pic! The sequined vest gave the whole outfit a perfect touch, and I love the bag :)

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!