What To Do


shoes - gap, pants - gap, shirt & belt - f21, earrings - nordstrom rack, ring & bracelet - f21




I am not quite sure how to wear this shirt yet.  I bought this in my little shopping spree that I went on last weekend.  At first I was a little worrisome, it was 28 dollars at F21, which seemed like a lot (this is F21 people, cheap is what it is all about) then while at the checkout the wonderful sales associate let me know it was on clearance!  Woohoo, I was all for it, it was only 11 dollars ...  and who can say no to that!  Now I just need to figure out how to style this little gem!  Any ideas anyone???

1 comment:

  1. Love how you belted it, it looks great! Loving those pants too...great color!
    It may look cute tucked into a skirt...?
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!