Flowers


boots - ebay, dress - ragz dressware, belt - nine west, necklace 1 - f21, necklace 2 - alliecat jewelry, ring - aldo





There is this amazing house just a little way down the block that has some of the most amazing flowers everywhere so I decided to be all awkward and snap some pictures right in front of their yard.  All would have been great if only they didn't have a dog who definitely did not enjoy us hanging around his yard.  It was one of the most odd moments of my day; good thing we are getting better at taking these outfit pictures really really quickly.   Some flowers on my dress and some in the background, what more can you ask for?!?

7 comments:

  1. Love the owl ring... i've been looking for a necklace with an owl charm recently :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    sign up for my jcrew giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I'm so jealous that you live in San Diego, I just got back from there a week ago, such a BEAUTIFUL city. I wanna go back to Coronado beach so bad!

    Anyway, I love the floral dress and how you combined it with a pair of cowboy boots! A different combination, it's cute.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really do have poise and presence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to steal your owl ring, I hope you don't mind :)

    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, I love your dress! I love it even more with the cowboy boots! So beautiful!
    The colour of you nail polish matches perfectly and I adore your elegant little bracelet!

    Have a great day!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! That owl ring is very cute as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice!! I love the boots with the dress...
    and how your nails match your outfit. nice detail

    Rebecca
    myaestheticstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!