Country girl


 boots - ariat, jeans - guess, shirt - gap, vest & necklace - ragz dressqware, bag - trifted ( betsy johnson), sunglasses - kenneth cole
 


Yes, it is true, I love anything country!!  I love country music, cowboys boots, old western movies, farms, rodeo's , horses ... pretty much anything country!  As you can see my outfits tend to sometimes have a real western feel to them as well.  As for blogging while on vacation, well I have come to realize that it is pretty tricky.   To find the time to remeamber to just simply take pictures of my outfits seems to prove difficult.  Not that I am complaining, the hubby and I are having the greatest time so far on our Minneapolis vacation.  It is just hard to make time for my blog, but let me tell you, I sure am trying!

3 comments:

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!