The Perfect Blazer


shoes - payless, jeans - f21, shirt - target, blazer - ragz dressware, clutch - f21, necklace - francesca's





So, it feels like I have been looking for the perfect boyfriend blazer forever!!  I found this one at my favorite store ( I'm sure you can tell I love this store simply because most of clothes seem to come for there!) Ragz Dressware.  It is a great little boutique style store here in Carlsbad.  They don't have any other stores other then the Carlsbad locations, and it is sad because they have a great thing going on there.  They have a website, however, you can not order from it.   I only hope to find myself some more great blazers such as this one in different colors; right now I am really craving a blush colored on!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, those earrings looks really nice. And that blazer does suit you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer, love the bright top, love the shoes...amazing look!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!!

    Rebecca
    myaesthetcistyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!