3 Things


shoes - kathy jean, dress & belt - ragz dressware, ring - f21, bangles - lulu's, necklace - (gift ) macy's, earrings - target




#1 Let me just tell you this, I am not a big fan of having my hair up!  I am not exactly sure what it is, maybe my ears, maybe my forehead, maybe nothing at all but I just don't love it.  I saw this fantastic blog post by one of my favs right here and I couldn't resist trying out her little tutorial on how to do the braided bun.  Results .... looks super cute on her, not so much on me, but I rocked it anyway!

#2 It is still gloomy around here so thank goodness I had another bright dress hangin out in my closet!!

#3 This is a new little necklace that I got aa a gift when I was in Minneapolis.  It is really hard to see but on one side there is 2 eggs in a nest and on the other side it is to birds.  I just love this gift that I got from Kathy, such a sweet and thoughtful women she is, I just love her!

Have great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty up Jess! Love the print on this dress too
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair like this. It looks really pretty. The whole outfit works really well together.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress! The print is simply stunning and I love your flower ring!

    Have a great weekend!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress! And I also really like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is adorable, as is the hair. The shape is lovely on you :)

    <3
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!