County Fair Time


shoes - converse, shorts - target, tank - old navy, shirt - f21, necklace - ragz dressware





Yuppers, we went to the county fair this weekend!!  It was a mad house; tons of cars, people, strollers, lines, food, smells, everything you can imagine!!  I have to say, I enjoyed it beyond belief.  I also seemed to somehow have went on a little bit of a shopping spree, opps.  I only hit Target and Forever 21, but  let me tell you, I sure found some great stuff.  You can be sure to be seeing some very new things on the blog all week.  This shirt is one of the new finds, and Zack told me that I would fit right in with the whole County Fair thing if I wore it, so of course I did.  When I put the outfit on and asked him to take pictures he said " Ye Ha".  Do you think it's because he thought I looked all cowboy-ed up?  Well maybe, but it worked great as an outfit for a super hot and crazy day.  Not only that but the Hubby won me tons of stuffed animals ( don't worry, I didn't take them home with me, we gave them to little kids).  It was a great time.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Perfect for the country fair. Looks like you had a great time!

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable outfit and cute photos!! i love your shirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you! Very "fair" appropriate :) btw ... county fairs are the best ... so much fun and it looks like you had amazing weather!

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, SO adorable!! I love this cute weekend look and I adore fairs -how fun! xx veronik

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!