June Gloom


shoes - cathy jean, dress & belt - ragz dressware, necklace & bangles & earrings - f21




For those of you who live in Southern California you will know exactly what I am talking about when I say "June Gloom", and I am sure it makes you cringe!   Yes, it's true, it is that time of the year around here when there is always a marine layer lingering.  Don't get me wrong, it is still fairly warm out, its just that we don't get to see the sun very much!  If you go inland it is a whole different world, but here by the beach, not so great.  I will continue to dress in bright colors, such as this dress, to make up for our lack of sun.  Ha, take that sun, I am trying to take your place!  Well not really but you know what I mean.

5 comments:

  1. i love this dress...and i love it with the belt, shoes and necklace! i never would have guessed the day was gloomy...your dress is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing gloomy with those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright red dress and those shoes!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of the dress! And the belt looks amazing with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress and the color ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!