Some little treats



So the other day I managed to sneak off to the shopping mall and pick myself up a few new things and I thought I would share it with you all.  I love MAC.  Almost all of my makeup is from there and I wouldn't have it any other way.  I bought myself  some new lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss, eye primer and finishing spray.  As most of you know it is super easy to spend a lot of money at MAC in 2 seconds and that is what I sure did.  My next stop was  Forever 21, what trip to the mall is complete without a trip to Forever 21 right?!?  I got myself a really awesome new flower ring and a shirt and belt.  I also picked up some blotting papers that came in a super cute case.  Then as always I headed to the shoe store,  where I couldn't decide between these two pairs so ya know, I bought them both.  You can never have too many shoes, right ladies?!?

1 comment:

  1. I made a F21 pitstop this weekend, too! Three items for less than $50? I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!