My Saturdays


boots - ebay, jeans - f21, shirt - target, necklace - target, belt - guess


This is what my Saturdays usually look like, I find it the hardest day for me to get dressed.  You may ask why, well here is why.  For those of you who don't know, Zack and I run a productions company.  Most of our weekends are filled with weddings or bar/bat mitzvahs.  As fun as they are it can make for craziness when it comes to picking out what to wear!  The actual event part is fine, it usually consists of black tights, black skirt, some sort of sparkly shirt and big hair.  As for the whole setting up part I find it tricky due to the fact that I am helping bring in equipment and set things up so I can't look too nice but at the same time I don't really want to look like a bum, ya know what I mean?!!?  As you may already know I am a big fan of cowboys boots,  so they really do the trick quite nicely here as my shoe choice.  As for the rest, well, I really felt comfortable and great and wasn't too worried about ruining anything so this outfit proved to be a great Saturday outfit.  Now if I can just come up with 100 more worthy ones like it.

1 comment:

  1. you are SO darling! you have a beautiful smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!