Party, Party!


 shoes - Cathy Jean, jeans - f21, shirt - ragz dressware, leather jacket - aeropostale, purse - american eagle, bangles - lulu's, ring - f21, small necklace - sophia and chloe, large necklace - francesca's (gift from a great friend, thanks Romina!), belt - target



Last night Zack ( my hubby!) and I got to go to the opening of a new venue here in San Diego.  I got the night off and we got all done up and enjoyed some good food with good people and great cocktails.  The event was a major success and we had a blast.  I love any reason to get done up!  I also did a little shopping yesterday and purchased these wonderful (though not so wonderful after being in them for 6+ hours) new shoes!  I found this great new store in on of the shopping mall that is close to where we live, it's called Cathy Jean !  They have a great selection of all sorts of shoes that are all reasonably priced.  As for comfort, well I am a wimp when it comes to any shoes with any type of heel and I had some great success last night.  I mean, I can usually only last a couple of hours in a heel, but with these being wedges I figured I could get a little more out of them and to my surprise I did!  I lasted a whole 6 + hours people!!  Amazing for me! 

1 comment:

  1. I really like your shoes!

    [samanthakayjewelry.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!