Salmon


shoes - payless, pants - gap, shirt - ragz dressware, sunglasses - kenneth cole, necklace - sophia and chloe, belt - target




I am not sure what color these pants look to you but I call it "salmon"!  I have to admit, I totally copied one of my favorite bloggers on this one. (Kendi)  I saw her a couple of times on her blog wearing these pants.  At first I was not a fan but eventually I really grew to like them and now all of a sudden I own a pair,  imagine that!  Go ahead, you can call me a copy cat, I don't mind.  I have to say, I get a lot of my inspiration from other bloggers.  Kendi has great style and her pictures always look amazing!  If you have some extra time in you day I highly recommend you check out her blog!  Just head on over by clicking right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!