Some bright within the gloom


shoes - payless, jeans - gap, shirt - target, belt - macy's (fossil), earrings - target



So yesterday I told you it was a rainy windy day here in southern California right,  and it was!  Then around 4pm all of a sudden the sun came out and the wind died down and it was actually quite a nice night.  Now last night, after all that nice weather I was talking about it rained all night long and I woke to not so nice of a day.  The wind is out of control around and it is cloudy here so I decided to post an outfit that I wore last week, I don't have a great full body shot but I love the color of the shirt and felt it was a nice piece of bright on a gloomy day.

2 comments:

  1. Love that color on you, definitely brightens up the day ;)
    xo Cara
    http://www/afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top and love the color!
    where is it from?
    great photos too! :)

    XOXO
    moo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments, so please feel free to tell me what ya think!